Specialized Digital News Agency
The M Report Online News Agency is a specialized news agency whose main mission is to promote investments in implementing technology and machinery in production process. This is to develop the country’s industrial competitive potential through data and analyses. It is also a platform for new generation entrepreneurs to share ideas on technology options as well as concepts on Thailand’s macro-industrial development.
Daily News and Data Report
M Report presents daily news and information via digital channels: website, Facebook, Line, Twitter and YouTube channel. Such news is carefully selected to maximally benefit investors in making decisions for the best machinery in several industrial sectors, such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, mold and die, machinery, metal fabrication, general engineering, medical devices, and automation and robotics.
For Good Machinery Investment Decisions
M Report believes that choosing an appropriate machine is very critical. Great profits come from a smart decision on investing good machinery; on the other hand, choosing a wrong one would cause losses on investments.
News Agency Allies
M Report is allied with the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun news agency in Japan and Prachachat Business news agency in Thailand, as well as other agencies from USA and Europe.
Reliable Data and News
Every decision requires reliable data and news about all major and current matters. Therefore, M Report, Thailand’s premier online news agency for Manufacturing, was founded in 2017 in collaboration of the industrialist group who share the same concept. Its aim is to build a ripple effect to stimulate growth and to increase benefits in competitive advantages in Thai industry through wise investments and use more of technology in production.
- Overall Economy
- Movements in Industrial Sectors
- Trends and Innovations
- Government Policy
- Business and Investment Insights
- Statistical Data and Rankings
- In-depth Information on Production Technology
- Information on Products, Manufacturers, and Service Providers
- News on Events and Activities
The M Report started to offer daily news online since November 1st, 2017 to build a community of industrialist who follows news on M Report. With the positive feedbacks of over 130,000 page views monthly, therefore, the M Report official launch event was held on January 24th, 2019 at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
- Mr. Korkiat Subsompon
- Mr. Nat Krua-Chottikul
- Mr. Nipon Sompornnimitkul
- Mr. Preecha Sananvatananont
- Mr. Rachasak Kerdpoo
- Mr. Surachai Tangtaratorn
- Mr. Arnon Ruengcharungpong
Council of Honorary Advisors
- Dr. Damri Sukhothanang, Former Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Industry
- Mr. Pramode Vidtayasuk, Former Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Industry
- Mr. Dussadee Sinjermsiri, Former Director General of the Public Relations Department
- Mr. Panuwat Triyangkoonsri, Inspector, General, Ministry of Industry
- Mr. Kriengkrai Thiennukul, Vice Chairman, The Federation of Thai Industries
- Mr. Narong Varongkriengkrai, Former Director, Thai-German Institute
- Ms. Achana Limpaitoon, President, The Thai Auto-Parts Manufacturers Association
- Dr. Niwat Wongprompreeda, Executive Director, Advertising Association of Thailand
- Mr. Kazuhisa Takahashi, Chairman, Japanese Machine Tools Association of Thailand(JAMTAT)
- Mr. Haruhiro Imizu, President, The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.
- Mr. Tsuneyuki Ishii, President, Okamoto Machine Tool Works, Ltd.
- Mr. Hideki Tsukamoto, Executive Director, Sodick Co., Ltd. And President, Sodick (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Santi Viriyarungsarit, Chairman, Media Associated Co., Ltd.
Organizations in the private sector:
Join in our ripple effect making and follow the online news of M Report
*Data as of February 1st, 2019*